You've made a large investment in employee health and safety by purchasing an AED. Are you concerned about theft? Here is an effective way to help reduce the risk of theft.
The Defibrillator Theft Stopper incorporates a unique steel cable operated switch mechanism. This allows the defibrillator to be used for a medical emergency, but it sounds a powerful alarm when the AED is removed. This loud alarm may alert your first responders in the building, but it can be very disturbing for a potential thief. Before use, the steel cable is permanently crimped around the handle of the AED. When removed from the unit, the alarm sounds. Reinserting the cable silences the alarm. Recommended operating range 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C).
- Highly visible "stop sign" design discourages wrongful use of defibrillator.
- Sounds a powerful warning horn when activated - drawing attention in a hurry.
- Decibel level may be set to 95 dB for office settings or 105 dB for plant environments.
- Virtually indestructible polycarbonate housing.
- Deactivation cable provided at no additional charge.
- Self contained 9 VDC alkaline power source is provided.
- Compact design...mounts easily next to defibrillator.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components).
- Housing is molded of super tough polycarbonate and is UV-stabilized.